CLEAN X POLYMER – Body paint protective spray
A paint protectant that uses water. With repeated use, you can maintain a natural shine.
Capacity ：420ml x (12 x 2)
Applicable Materials : Painted surface
Car Finish : Water repellent and Natural shine
Product form : Aerosol type spray
What is Clean X Polymer?
Although it is a little technical word, this clean X polymer reacts with water as a polymer polymer to form a thin “crosslinkable film *” on the painted surface, and “stains” caused by ultraviolet rays, acid rain, bird manure, etc. It protects the painted surface from “discoloration”.
- * A crosslinkable film is a state in which clean X polymer molecules and water molecules undergo a chemical reaction to form a chain, as shown in the figure on the right.
- The purpose of “Clean X Polymer”is to protect the painted surface of the car, and it does not have the repellency like a polka dot with a high lens effects, but it is a high-quality product that maintains the brilliance of new car forever.
- Clean mud and oil stains on tires and wheels with a tire brush and sponge.
- Remove insects with a super insect cleaner as need.
- Hand wash or car wash machine.
- Use ‘Zara Clean’ and horsehair brush to clean the dirt on small parts.
- Remove Iron Powder with water or ‘Zara Clean’+’Zeus’.
- Remove water stains with CleanX-7 or White Cleaner.
- Add water to the sponge to drain it or give a proper amount of water in spray bottle. (Workability Improvement)
- Apply an appropriate amount of Clean X Polymer to the sponge.
- Apply liquid agent to the sponge and apply to body 50cm square.
- When the coating finished, remove water on the sponge.
- Drained with a sponge, trace the applied area 80% dry wipe.
- The remaining liquid, wipe dry with a chemical tower or special cloth.