P02 FLUORINE POLYMER COATING – Fluorine coating paint protective agent spray
By blending a special cross-linked polymer, it is possible to immobilize the fluorine resin on the coated surface, improving the long-lasting effect of gloss, water repellency, and antifouling property.
Capacity : 300ml×(12×2)
Applicable Materials : Painted surface
Car Finish : Long-lasting gloss and water repellent
Product form : Fluorine liquid
An epoch-making coating that achieves the antifouling property and water repellent of fluorine can be applied to the effect of filling small scratches and can also be used as a base material.
- Clean mud and oil stains on tires and wheels with a tire brush and sponge.
- Remove insects with a super insect cleaner as need.
- Car wash by car wash machine or hand wash
- Use “Zara Clean”and horsehair brush to clean dirt such as the small parts of molding gaps.
- Remove Iron Powder with water or Zara Clean+Zeus
- Remove water stains with Clean X-7 or White Cleaner
- Add water to the sponge to drain it or give a proper amount of water in the spray bottle (Workability Improvement)
- Apply an appropriate amount of Clean X Polymer to the sponge
- Apply liquid agent to the sponge and apply to body 50 cm square.
- When the applied over, remove water to the sponge.
- Drained with a sponge, trace the applied area 80% dry wipe.
- The remaining liquid, wipe dry with a chemical tower or special cloth.
There are no reviews yet.