WAX UNDER COAT BLACK – Body Rush Inhibitor
Rust can’t be seen when used in used car.
Applicable Location : Hollow parts
Product form : Aerosol type spray
Weight : 420 mlx6
Car body rust inhibitor. This undercoat coating agent with excellent workability and rust prevention. Also prevent it from becoming full of rust if left as it is, such as where the snow melting agent is wrapped or near the sea.
- After closing all the windows, clean the area underneath, remove the tires and lift it up. Use an air blow to blow water droplets. If not dirty, it is possible to remove dust and sand with just an air blow. And wipe the dirty parts with a rag.
- Put on gloves, goggles & a mask.
- Before using the wax undercoat, shake the container sufficiently until it clicks. During construction, shake it until it occasionally clicks.
- If you don’t want to adhere to the muffler, make it or hold the cardboard in one hand and cover it with a distance of 15 to 20cm. Please spray on the frame, suspension (iron parts) and the joint parts. There is no effect if it is adheres to the plastic or rubber parts. If you want to improve the rush prevention effect, dry it and apply it again.
- After finishing the work, please check that there is no wax undercoat on the body glass. If it should adhere to anything other than the coasted surface (Body/Glass), wipe it off with a part cleaner on the wash cloth.
- For the rush prevention underneath, please use up one wax undercoat. If liquid remains, turn the container upside down and below it in the air for about 2 seconds, wipe the injection port well, cover it, and store it in place out of the direct sunlight.
There are no reviews yet.