CLEAN X-G – Fluorine window glass water repellent coating
● High polishing power glass cleaner
● Easy oil film can be removed in a short time.
● Miximum performance can be obtained without deterioration by mixing the liquid agent on the spot.
● CLEAN X-G easily to removes very strong oil film that doesn’t come off removal window washer liquid used.
● Long-lasting water carrying effect.
Durability : About 6months ～ 1 year
Applicable Materials : Glass Surface
Car Finish : Water Repellent , Long durability
Ingredients : Fluorine solution
Product form : Liquid
- Fluorine solution(A) : 66ml : 1 bottle
- Reaction solution(B): 66ml : 1 bottle
- Glass Cleaner : 300 g : 1 bottle
- Water Repellent Sponge : 1 piece
- Glass Cleaner sponge : 1 piece
- Blend bottle : 1 bottle
- Paper Towel : 50 sheets
1Set ×４ ( 20faces ×４）
Window glass coating agent contains special fluorine. High quality recognized by professionals and repellency that lasts for a long time. It is also effective to prevent freezing of window glass in winter.
- Before construction, wipe with a towel to clean the glass surface.
- Attach a Glass CleanX-G to an oil film removal sponge with about one 500 yen coin.
- Since the oil film is dropped, a uniform force is applied to the sponge from above.
- As a liquid, the liquid agent become transparent. Drop vertical and horizontal oil slicks.
- Wash the liquid will with water using the attached green sponge. At that time, it is better that the water becomes better.
- Soak up the water on the glass after cleaning with the included absorbent paper.
- Liquid A A fluorine liquid is injected to the blended bottle up to the designated scale.
- Liquid B A Reaction liquid is injected to the blended bottle up to the designated scale. Mix after injection.
- Put 2 tissues on the attached blue sponge and apply the liquid agent to the half glass.
- Apply the amount of the above liquid once for one half of the glass and twice for half the glass.
- After coating, dry a little and wipe with a tissue or chemical towel.
There are no reviews yet.